Subject: lang/php/ Makefile ?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Zafer Aydogan <zafer@gmx.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/31/2004 15:13:50
Hello Newsgroup and a happy New Year !

it looks like this in the directory pkgscr/lang/php/

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/lang/php/

The Makefile is missing. When is this going to be fixed?
And if this error depends on the breakdown of anoncvs.netbsd.org
what can be done, to let the mirrors stay up to date?
What can I do, as a User, to help fixing such Errors?
What kind of Hardware is used at anoncvs, though, maybe me or others could
donate money or Hardware for the NetBSD Foundation.
I don't know if this is already discussed, but why is there no kind of
system redundancy for anoncvs and similar important servers at NetBSD?

Greets and a happy new Year :)
Zafer.