Subject: Re: Stuck meta key in X after running MPlayer (solved)
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Magnus Eriksson <magetoo@fastmail.fm>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/23/2004 01:31:25
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Magnus Eriksson wrote:

>   I suspect this is somewhat off topic, but since I don't know exactly
> where the problem lies and where to ask, I might as well ask where I'm
> subscribed.  :-)

Problem solved.  I managed to save everything relevant and restart X.
Thanks to the mouse and the fact most menu shortcuts are Alt-<something>
to begin with.  Good thing I didn't have to rely on keystrokes, it would
seem..

  I'll seriously consider using screen and vnc for everything important
from now on.

  Still, it would be nice to know what to do the next time this happens.
Should I be asking on an X list maybe?

Magnus