Subject: Re: I lost all my Mozilla Bookmarks.
To: Jose Luis Rodriguez Garcia <jose.l.rodriguez@getronics.com>
From: Mirko Thiesen <thiesi@NetWorkXXIII.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/15/2004 20:08:47
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Jose Luis Rodriguez Garcia wrote:

> It has happend to me many times. I have lost the bookmarks many times with
> Mozilla on the last years

[...]

> It is a problem that only affects to me or is it a problem with Mozilla or
> NetBSD?

Just a few days ago I wanted to browse to some web address which I was
absolutely sure I had bookmarked before when I realized that all my
bookmarks were gone. This happened to me on a Windoze XP machine. Thus,
the problem might be a problem with Mozilla in general. However, it was
the first time that this happened to me, and I am using Mozilla for some
years now (since version 0.something) on XP.

Maybe other non-NetBSD Mozilla users experienced the same?

Bye, K&K,
T-Zee
--
thiesi@NetWork23.Sytes.NET ---- NetBSD: Power to the people!
Tel.: ++49-(0)171-416 05 09 -- Fax: ++49-(0)171-134 16 05 09