Subject: Re: netbsd-2-0-RELEASE
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Pavel Cahyna <pcah8322@artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/29/2004 21:05:29
Hello,

> On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 07:36:46PM +0100, Pavel Cahyna wrote:
> > Just look at the PR database. ipfs does not work,
>
> IIRC not everyone could reproduce this problem - so its probably not
> that simple.

Is there anybody who ever saw ipfs working in Ipfilter 4? I am interested
in it, because I thought it fails for everybody.

> > ICMP packets are blocked by innocent-looking
> > pass ... keep state rules
>
> Wasn't this fixed just a few days ago?

probably yes, but only in -current, I do not see any pullup.

> > not speaking about at least one remote panic.
>
> Is there a PR?

Yes, kern/26839. We had also a discussion about it on tech-net whith you
and Miles Nordin - search for "release process and fil.c bug".

Bye	Pavel