Subject: file system info tool?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/05/2004 18:21:22
I have the need to recreate a filesystem with the same parameters that
it has at the moment.

Due to some neglected documenting, I don't have a record of what I did
originally and I can't remember what I tweaked to get it where it is
now.

Is there a tool which will inspect what's on disk and give you a summary
of what it found? I'm specifically looking for things like block size,
bytes per inode, inodes per group, root reserved allocation, that sort
of thing ...

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                    System Administrator
ph [990] 54881 rm 28-241                          School of GeoSciences