Subject: Re: sis964 and lost interrupt
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/19/2004 10:03:05
We installed Windows in the hopes that that too would fail, and we could blame
hardware. But unfortunately it runs without problems there.

I will have to disable siside1 and go without two HDDs until there can be a
patch to this driver.

If there is anything else I can go to help track this down, feel free to email
me instructions.

Lund

--
Jorgen Lundman       | <lundman@lundman.net>
Unix Administrator   | +81 (0)3 -5456-2687 ext 1017 (work)