Subject: TTYs for wscons and xdm
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Asmodehn Shade <asmodehn@9online.fr>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/18/2004 22:10:03
I'm wondering how to have more than 8 virtual terminal with wscons. Can
someone help me ?
By the way, I have some problems when I start xdm on a tty which is
already used by wscons... It seems I lose some keyboard events...
Can someone explain me how this whole stuff is working, or lead me to a
  big doc ? (I'm also wondering about terminal emulation, scrolling,
colors, etc.)
I use an NetBSD-2.0 RC4/i386 for the kernel, but the dist is an RC2...
I'll do a complete upgrade when 2.0 will be released...

I actually find very few documentation about wscons on the net, except
the netbsd one (which is a bit slim...)

Thanks to all,

--
Asmo