Subject: Re: sis964 and lost interrupt
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/17/2004 20:33:54
Naturally, I probably was not clear. Tried NetBSD-2.0RC install and GENERIC.
They didn't see it at all. We tried to patch around it like it was a 963 but
that did not go so well. We then fetched the -current kernel, to try. Which
attaches (eventually, takes about 10 minutes to boot) but fires away with the
"lost interrupt" problem. Then we went to try disabling everything. Only tried
MP kernel to make sure the system is otherwise fine.

Currently it is UP kernel, with siside0 only (so that it doesn't attach siside1)
so we can use it until there is a fix for it.

Lund

--
Jorgen Lundman       | <lundman@lundman.net>
Unix Administrator   | +81 (0)3 -5456-2687 ext 1017 (work)