Subject: Re: Weird xauth problem
To: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Luke Mewburn <lukem@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/14/2004 10:07:32
--eu12+zRL7gQwOC+E

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 08:22:04AM -0400, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
  | I know a few other people have seen this with Firefox and the version
  | of X11 presently on the 2.0 branch, but I have no idea what the cause
  | might be.
  |=20
  | When I start firefox-gtk2 I get this:
  |=20
  |     $ firefox-gtk2
  |     Xlib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server
  |     Xlib: XDM authorization key matches an existing client!

I see the same problem with 'firefox' built recently.
I gave up and went back to mozilla, which is what I do every time
I try one of these fashionable browsers and find they don't work
(firefox, konquerer, galeon, ...); my laptop is fast enough that
the "bloat" of mozilla doesn't freak me out.

--eu12+zRL7gQwOC+E

--eu12+zRL7gQwOC+E--