Subject: Re: Problem building Xrandr
To: Steven Sartorius <ssartor@bellatlantic.net>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/09/2004 15:37:12
On Sat, 9 Oct 2004, Steven Sartorius wrote:

> As part of trying to build gqview dependencies force Xrandr to be
> rebuilt.  The build of Xrandr is dying with the following message:
> "Xrandrint.h:36: X11/extensions/extutil.h: No such file or directory".
> This is strange because I do have extutil.h in X11/extensions.  I'm
> running NetBSD 1.6.2 with a recent build (from xsrc) of X:
>
> XFree86 Version 4.3.0

I think this was caused because the X11/extensions/extutil.h was not
buildlinked. Have a look at the work directory in your pkgsrc for Xrandr
for .buildlink/.buildlink_*_done.

 grep extutil.h work/.buildlink/.buildlink_*done

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/