Subject: Problem building Xrandr
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Steven Sartorius <ssartor@bellatlantic.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/09/2004 10:35:30
As part of trying to build gqview dependencies force Xrandr to be
rebuilt.  The build of Xrandr is dying with the following message:
"Xrandrint.h:36: X11/extensions/extutil.h: No such file or directory".
This is strange because I do have extutil.h in X11/extensions.  I'm
running NetBSD 1.6.2 with a recent build (from xsrc) of X:

XFree86 Version 4.3.0
Release Date: 27 February 2003
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release 6.6
Build Operating System: NetBSD/i386 1.6.2_STABLE [ELF] The NetBSD
Foundation, Inc.
Build Date: 08 October 2004

Any ideas what the problem is?  Am I missing something obvious?

thanks for any help,

Steve