Subject: Re: pkgsrc-crossbuild
To: Flo <netbsd@wolfnode.de>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Timo_Sch=F6ler?= <timo.schoeler@macfinity.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/12/2004 21:15:23
> Subject: pkgsrc-crossbuild
> To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
> From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Florian_St=F6hr?= <netbsd@wolfnode.de>
> List: netbsd-users
> Date: 02/16/2004 10:31:16
>
> Hi,
>
> a compile failed for sgimips with 2.95.3, so i want to crossbuild for
> sgimips a pkgsrc package on an (december -> ancient) i386/CURRENT with
> 3.x.
>
> i had a look at the pkgsrc docs, but i didn't find out how to make a
> crossbuild for another platform with pkgsrc (perhaps i just didn't see
> it).
>
> is pkgsrc even capable of doing this?
>
> thank you for your help.
> Florian

hi,

i read your mail from february (see above and [1]) as i just run into a
similar situation -- i want my 'build slave' 24/7 running peecee build
(lots of ;) packages for macppc...

do you have any solution to this topic? if so, is it possible to put
compiler flags, e.g. mcpu=blahblah -- and how (a mk.conf entry or
something similar)?

tia & regards,

timo

[1] -- http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2004/02/16/0000.html

--
mit vorzueglichster Hochachtung/best regards,

Timo Schoeler
//macfinity -- finest IT services | Triftstrasse 39 | 13353 Berlin |
Germany
Fon ++49 30 25 20 30 20 | Fax ++49 30 25 20 30 19
PGP data http://www.macfinity.net/~tis/contact/PGPPKB_timo.schoeler.txt