Subject: Re: Where's the Logo?
To: netbsd-users <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Brian Rose <lists@brianrose.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/15/2004 10:18:24
Bob Bernstein wrote:

> http://gilbou.shacknet.nu/images/lsm/2003/angry_penguins.jpeg

[Depicts a couple of guys, looking like 'terrorists' with a poster of an
angry Rambo-like penguin and the letters P.L.F. (Penguin Liberation Front)].

Brian     Are you the Penguin Liberation Front?

Reg       F--- off.

Brian     What?

Reg       Penguin Liberation Front. (scoffs) We're the Penguin's Front
           of Freedom. Penguin Liberation front, caw.

Francis   Wankers.

Brian     Can I join your group?

Reg       No. Piss off.

Brian     I didn't want to sell this stuff. It's only a job. I
           hate Microsoft as much as anybody.

PFF       [nervously] Sssh! Ssssh, sssh, sssh, ssssh.

Judith    Are you sure?

Brian     Oh. Dead sure... I hate Microsoft already.

Reg 	  Listen. If you really wanted to join the PFF, you'd have
           to really hate Microsoft.

Brian 	  I do.

Reg 	  Oh yeah? How much?

Brian 	  A lot!

Reg 	  Right. You're in. Listen. The only people we hate more than
           Microsoft are the f---ing Penguin Liberation Front

PFF	  [together, nodding in agreement] Yeah

Judith    [disgusted] Splitters

Francis   And the Penguin Popular Liberation Front.

PFF       Oh yeah. Splitters.

Loretta   And the Penguin's Front of Freedom.

PFF       Splitters.

Reg       What?

Loretta   The Penguin's Front of Freedom. Splitters.

Reg       We're the Penguin's Front of Freedom.

Loretta   Oh. I thought we were the Popular Front.

Reg 	  Penguin's Front! [scoffs]

Francis   Whatever happened to the Popular Front, Reg?

Reg 	  He's over there.

[A single old man sits on a lower seat.]

PFF 	[To the old man.] SPLITTER!

--

Brian