Subject: cross compiling pkgsrc?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/06/2004 14:42:29
I've just recently been able to chalk up my first successful non-i386
install, which I'm really happy about, however as it's an SGI O2 with
not a lot of CPU grunt, I'm finding compiling pkgsrc stuff to be
dragging more than a little ...

I am aware that the base NetBSD stuff can now be cross compiled for
other platforms, but is this the case for pkgsrc?  Can I use my nice,
fast, grunty PC to compile pkgsrc stuff for the O2?

--
Malcolm Herbert                                    System Administrator
ph [990] 54881 rm 28-241                          School of GeoSciences