Subject: Re: Nikon D70
To: Johan Danielsson <joda@pdc.kth.se>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@embedtronics.fi>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/22/2004 10:35:41
On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 09:26:53AM +0200, Johan Danielsson wrote:
> Jukka Marin <jmarin@embedtronics.fi> writes:
>
> > Mine, too.. :-I  The dd trick didn't help.
>
> I've used the following with some success.

Thanks.  Need to build a new kernel with the original UMASS_MAX_TRANSFER_SIZE
setting first.

I would rather devote 65536 bytes of RAM to umass than resort to these
kludges, though..  I am dreaming of a daemon which automatically mounts
the camera, moves the images to hard disk, umounts the camera, and beeps
with the PC speaker.  This would make image copying easy.. if only umass
could get his buffer. :-I

  -jm