Subject: Re: 2.0_BETA and wi driver [RESOLVED, kind of]
To: Ian Harding <ianh@tpchd.org>
From: John Clark <j1clark@ucsd.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/22/2004 21:06:03
Am Samstag, 22.05.04, um 09:21 Uhr (US/Pacific) schrieb Ian Harding:

> I went back to 1.6.2 and it works fine.  I assume nobody else is
> having trouble, so I must have screwed up.
>
> <<< "Ian Harding" <ianh@tpchd.org>  5/20  7:10a >>>
> I just dusted off my laptop (NetBSD 1.6.1) and popped in a new
> wireless NIC.  It worked great.
>
> I upgraded to 2.0 sources from the 200405100000 directory at
> releng.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily.
>
> Now my NIC doesn't work.

I have had a problem with my 2.0E kernel build, gotten via cvs in the
last couple of days. I didn't have
time to investigate it, but I was able to see that the AP indicated the
NetBSD side had associated,
but then not much more. I had this working with the 1.6.1 setup, but
I've not installed 1.6.2 yet...