Subject: Detail of our new product.
To: m11-15 <support@spectrumbpo.com>
From: support@spectrumbpo.com <support@spectrumbpo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/14/2004 10:05:55
Dear Friends,

                I would like to tell you about a few new items that we
have recently added to our inventory; the part number, description and
price are listed below.

Part #
  Description
 Price

T376
 Steering box seal
1948-1953 Dodge trucks
 $12.00 each

T377
 Rebuilt original type water pump
6 cylinder $100.00 core charge
35-50 cars
 $95.00 each

T378
 Rebuilt original type water pump
6 cylinder $100.00 core charge
51-56 cars
 $95.00 each

T379
 Rebuilt original type water pump
V8  $100.00 core charge
51-54 Chrysler
 $95.00 each

T380
 Steering column clamp bushing
28-47 Dodge Trucks
 $5.00 each

T381
 Spicer Type U-joint repair package
1949-1960 Dodge ½ & ¾ ton trucks
 $25.00 each

T382
 Cab mounts pairs
1948 Dodge Trucks & newer
 $9.00 pair

T383
 Parking light lens clear
1957-1963 Dodge Trucks
 $27.50 each

T384
 Division Bar Rubber 61-71 Dodge Trucks
 $15.00 pair

T385
 Cab Mount Pads Flat
 $4.00 pair

T387
 Window Channel 61-71 Dodge Truck
 $15.00 each

T388
 Tail Gate no script 39-47 Dodge Trucks
 $225.00 each

T389
 Cleveland type u-joint repair package
1946-1950 Dodge truck ½ & ¾ tons
 $65.00 each

T390
 Brake Hose Retainer Clip
 $1.00 each

T391
 12 volt sealed beam Headlight Bulb
 $7.00 each

T392
 Brake Shoe return spring
Power Wagon & Large Trucks
 $6.00 each

T393
 Tail Light Lens Stepside
1954-1958 Dodge Trucks
 $22.50 each

T394
 Freeze plug set for all flat head 6
 $3.00 set

T395
 Tailgate 1946 Power Wagon & Up
 $325.00 each

T396
 Gas Tank sending unit gasket
 $1.00 each

T397
 Tail gate chains pair steel with cover
1948-1985 Dodge trucks
 $26.00 pair

T398
 Tail gate chains pair, stainless steel with cover
1948-1985 Dodge Trucks
 $65.00 pair

T399
 Connecting Rod bolts set (12)
1942-1960 Plymouth & Dodge
 $24.00 set

T400
 Headlight mounting gasket pair
1942-1956 cars, 1948-1956 Trucks
 $15.00 pair

T401
 Rear transmission seal, 3 speed
Fits 33-53 Dodge trucks
33-39 Cars
 $29.00 each

T408
 Electric wiper motor compact 12volt
Fits 28-47 Trucks
Fits 28-39 Cars
To use this item you need to purchase a special arm, cost $19.50, which
works with the T94 blade.
 $129.95 each

T409
 Electric wiper motor compact 6 volt
Fits the same as T408, also needs the special arm.
 $139.95 each

T410
 Door latches pair (Due late Summer of 2001)
Fits 40-47 Dodge Trucks, 40-41 Plymouth trucks
47-68 Power wagons with old style cab
 $140.00 pair

T412
 Rear bumper brackets pairs
39-53 Dodge trucks
39-41 Plymouth trucks
 $95.00 pair

T413
 Firewall Pad
33-35 early Dodge trucks
 $69.00 each

T416
 Glove Box
Fits 1960 Dodge Trucks
 $55.00 each

T417
 Glove Box
Fits 69-71
 $65.00 each

T418
 Floor Mat
Fits Late 35 -38 Dodge Trucks
 $75.00 each

T419
 Sweeper set with clips set of 4
Fits72-75 Dodge Trucks
 $45.00 set

T420
 Sweeper set with clips set of 4
Fits 76-78 Dodge Trucks
 $45.00 set

T421
 Windshield Rubber
64-70 A-100 Dodge Trucks
 $79.50 each

T424
 Steering Post Pad
1948-1953 Dodge Trucks with column shift
****available in Fall 2001
 $13.00 each

T425
 Brake hold down kit
Fits most, kit does 1 brake shoe
 $2.50 kit

T427
 Large Moulded Rear Window Rubber, round corners
Rubber has 4 round corners, 55-64 Dodge Truck
 $55.00 each

T428
 Large Moulded Rear Window Rubber with 2 square corners
61-71 Dodge trucks
 $55.00 each

T429
 Rear Window Rubber Town Panel
55-66 Dodge Truck Town Panels only
 $48.00 each

T430
 Small Moulded Rear Window Rubber
1961-1967 Dodge Trucks
 $35.00 each

T431
 Original Type Door Rubber
1948-1953 B series Dodge Trucks
 $60.00 pair

T432
 Crew Cab Rear Door Rubber
1961-1971 Dodge Trucks
 $29.50 pair

T433
 Oil Pressure valve  & spring
1945 & Older Plymouth, Dodge, Dodge Truck
 $29.50 each

P283
 Water Pump
1933-1934 Plymouth
***Add $100.00 Core Charge
 $95.00 each

P284
 Door Bumper early 30's
1 7/16x 1 9/16x 5/8
 $7.00 each

P285
 Heater Duct
49-52 6cyl cars
 $85.00 each

P286
 Heater Duct
49-52 8cyl Cars
 $85.00 each

P288
 Glove Box
34 Plymouth
 $65.00 each

P289
 Glove Box
40-42 Plymouth
 $65.00 each

P290
 Glove Box
49-50 Plymouth
 $65.00 each

P291
 Glove Box
51-52 Plymouth
 $65.00 each

P292
 Glove Box
59-60 Desoto
 $65.00 each

P293
 Rear End Pinion Seal 8cyl
35-50 8cyl
 $29.00 each

P294
 Glove Box
37 Dodge Car
 $25.00 each

P-295
 Front Sway Bar Bushing
1938-1948 Cars
*****available Fall 2001
 $12.00 each

P296
 Windshield Rubber Moulded with slot for chrome
1940-1948 Plymouth
 $59.00 each

P297
 Windshield Rubber Moulded without slot for chrome
1941-1948 Chrysler, Dodge, Desoto, not including
Convertible models.
 $55.00 each

P298
 Windshield Rubber Moulded
1953-1954 Hardtop & Convertible
 $78.00 each

P299
 Rear Window Rubber Moulded without the slot for chrome
1940-1948 Plymouth Business & Club Coupes
 $45.00 each

P300
 Rear Window Rubber Moulded without the slot for chrome
1940-1948 Plymouth 2dr & 4dr.sedans.
 $49.00 each

P301
 Rear Window Rubber Moulded without the slot for chrome
1941-1948 Chrysler, Dodge, Desoto Coupes
 $45.00 each

P302
 Rear Window Rubber Moulded 1956 Dodge
Coronet, Lancer & Royal
 $69.00 each

Good News
My son Jon is back from college and is working at the store for the
time being.  I don't know how long he will be here but I appreciate his
efforts and enjoy working with him.  Maybe now that both of my sons are
here I can start a new career; I was thinking of world traveler/surfer
what do you think?

After years of trying I finally have found someone to make rear bumper
brackets for us.  The brackets fit 1939-1953 Dodge trucks and cost
$95.00 per pair plus shipping & handling, the part number is
T412.

I am considering making windshield frames for 1939-1947 Dodge Trucks
and Newer Power Wagons, give me some feedback and if the interest is
there I will try to proceed in getting this in circulation.

As we approach the summer show season I look forward to the possibility
of seeing a few of you and checking out your cars & trucks.  Thank you
for your business and support over the last 21 years and enjoy your
car/truck.

Thanks,

Gary Roberts