Subject: Thinkpad 760ED + Cardbus
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Sridhar Ayengar <ploop@mindless.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/06/2004 09:42:02
Hi people.  I can't get the cardbus slots in my IBM Thinkpad 760ED working.  I can use them as plain PCMCIA slots if I use the pcic driver, but I can't get the cbb driver to recognize them.  This is unacceptable because I need to use the machine with an IBM EtherJet 10/100 Cardbus Adapter (tlp).  The error in my dmesg is:

cbb0 at pci0 dev 2 function 0: vendor 0x104c product 0xac12 (rev. 0x04)
cbb0: NOT USED because of unconfigured interrupt
cbb1 at pci0 dev 2 function 1: vendor 0x104c product 0xac12 (rev. 0x04)
cbb1: NOT USED because of unconfigured interrupt

Any ideas?  I found some stuff on the internet about using ACPI to configure the interrupts for a cardbus bridge, but unfortunately my 760ED is pre-ACPI, so I'm stumped.  I have configured interrupts for the cardbus slots in the BIOS, and I've verified that the interrupts are indeed assigned to the cardbus slots.  Any ideas?

Peace...  Sridhar