Subject: compiling "Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse"
To: NetBSD users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Sam Carleton <scarleton-netbsdusers@miltonstreet.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/29/2004 20:44:31
I am trying to install "Distributed Checksum
Clearinghouse",  I did not see it in pkgsrc anywhere so I
am trying to compile it from source.  When running
configure, I got this:

checking for IPv6... no getipnodebyname()
        *** cannot build dccifd without threads ***
look for sendmail milter library in ./../sendmail/obj.NetBSD.1.6.1.i386
        *** cannot build dccm without sendmail headers in ./../sendmail and libraries in ./../sendmail/obj.NetBSD.1.6.1.i386 ***

It is my understanding that NetBSD is one of the last UNIX's that
lacks threads.  Is there anything that can be done about that error?
What is the scope with the whole sendmail thing?  I am using
postfix.

Sam