Subject: Re: More mappings in IPNAT?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Dumitriu <alex@bitblot.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/17/2004 14:31:13
> Alex Dumitriu wrote:
> > As I said, the table fills up with or without the rdr lines. Also, it
> > seems to be Gnutella in particular that open a ridiculous number of
> > connections (I agree that it's a poorly behaved client, but I'd still
> > like to be able to configure my server to work around it).
>
> Which client, please?

On the mac, Limewire, Acquisition, and poisoned (which does gnutella and
fasttrack). On the PC, Limewire. I haven't started looking at the
eDonkey2000/ED2k clients yet.

-alex
Nobody suffers the pain of birth or the anguish of loving a child in
order for presidents to make wars, for governments to feed on the
substance of their people, for insurance companies to cheat the young
and rob the old.
		-- Lewis Lapham
Quick!!  Act as if nothing has happened!