Subject: Re: compilation of tightvnc - OpenMotif.def file problem
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Lubos Vrbka <shnek@tiscali.cz>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/11/2004 16:05:02
> I fixed that in June of last year! Please update your pkgsrc. At this
> time, I recommend the latest "stable" branch, "pkgsrc-2003Q4". (Use
> "cvs update -dP -rpkgsrc-2003Q4".) The current (and latest stable)
> branch theoretically supports all NetBSD platforms back to 1.5.2.
i've -current system, so i think support shouldn't be problem.

well you're right that i have old pkgsrc (in fact i don't remember when i
updated it last time... but the system was freshly installed in ~august) so the
problem was in pkgsrc, not in the OpenMotif file itself? # defined directive is ok?

i'll surely update - most probably to 2003Q4. i just have one question about the
CVS tags. if i needed to get -current pkgsrc, what would i have to do? to put
string HEAD to CVS/Tag? to leave it blank? (i currently have Tnetbsd-1-6 there).

i recall that for getting -current netbsd sources i had to remove all tags, but
now i saw somewhere on netbsd web that HEAD tag is appropriate for pkgsrc (it's
possible that i got it wrong :)

regards,

--
Lubos