Subject: Re: Linksys BEFSR41 with DHCP and NetBSD 1.6.1
To: Aaron W. Hsu <noorah@aaronhsu.com>
From: Camilo Mendoza <camilomendoza@ideassistemas.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/22/2004 11:25:19
Well I have try creating my own dhclient.conf but it has so many options
that I don't know whats working and whats  not, I think I have try a
hostname option inside that file but still when I check in the linksys sure
enough still no name...
out of the many options I have put in there I think from reading several
suggestions I finally left my fille with just the following two lines

dhclient.conf:
send host-name "dev.server";
supersede host-name "dev.server";

and my rc.conf has