Subject: Re: NetBSD logo design competition
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+nbsd@2004.snew.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/15/2004 00:13:20
Quoting Ian Harding (ianh@tpchd.org):
> God I wish it was.  I got told in no uncertain terms to take the logo off our internal intranet site.  It offended some prissy people.  We have to cater to the prissiest among us.  It makes me want to puke.

At a wall st bank, I got a complaint from someone in the UK
who was deeply offended that he'd receive a message from
"the devil himself."  (daemon/uid 1).

Sigh.

I think someone sent him (anonymously) a large xerox of Berk
Breathed's Opus ranting about Offens-a-sensitivity (your offense
offends me!).

I will not put up with intolerance.  Destroy all extremists.
(and all generalizations are false)