Subject: Help with g4u
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Eduardo Mylonas da Silva <emylonas@ig.com.br>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/07/2004 17:19:19
I've looked for some g4u troubleshooting, but couldn't findt it. Hope this
list can me out with something.

I started testing g4u on one of my hds. This hd was partitioned in 3 parts,
2 of those with windows 2000 and the third one only for data. Typing "parts
wd0", it recognizes 4 partitions: d, e, i and j. The first time i applied
"uploadpart ftp_adrress filename.gz wd0d", it created a file on the ftp
server of 90M. The first time i applied "uploadpart ftp_adrress filename.gz
wd0e", it created a file on the ftp server of 20 bytes. So, i expected to
have a similar result for partitions i and j, but that didn't happen. After
finishing the process for each of these partitions, which was very fast,
that log at the end prints a message like this "0 bytes transferred in 0
files". And the more interesting thing is that after that i tried to run the
same thing for the first two partitions i tested (d and e) and the same 0
bytes file happen. It's very weird. At first it worked, but now it's nor
working anymore. Apparently, i used the same procedure for all the tasks.
Does anybody have any hint about what i should do? Or at least, somewhere
where i can try to solve that problem.

thank you very much.

Eduardo Mylonas

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br
Ofertas imperdíveis! Link: http://www.americanas.com.br/ig/