Subject: Gateway 7450R mb
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Louis Guillaume <lguillaume@berklee.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/14/2003 12:11:15
Hello,

I've just come accross a motherboard for a Gateway 7450R server. There
is one problem with this board: A high-density connector that connects
to the machine's front panel is missing.

Before I pursue figuring out how to work the pins on this connector, I
was wondering if anyone had success using NetBSD with this board. It
has... RCC CNB30LE North Bridge Frontside Bus Interface chip, and OSB4
South Bridge chip and takes 2 PIIIs.

Also - If anyone has information on figuring out high-density connectors
(I have a diagram showing which pins do what, but don't know which pins
are which) please let me know.

Thanks very much in advance,

Louis