Subject: Re: handy anti-virus-mail hint
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/20/2003 16:46:38
> ... and for those using SpamAssassin, you can update your user_prefs with:

Talking of Spamassassin, does it have an 'off by one' error that causes
NUL bytes in the mail headers when it qoutes the start of the message
in the headers?
One of the systems my mail goes through validly(?) assumes that the
headers finish on the NUL byte - so half the headers appear in the body.
(Especially on mail from sourceforge).

	David

Got home from a week away to find 80MB of mail, including one message from
my ISP saying that the mailbox limit was 50MB (I thought it was ony 10).
Took nearly 6 hours to clear the backlog.

--
David Laight: david@l8s.co.uk