Subject: Re: handy anti-virus-mail hint
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Eric Fox <eric@fox.phoenix.az.us>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/19/2003 09:17:42
... and for those using SpamAssassin, you can update your user_prefs with:

  score MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE 9

Assuming you still have "required_hits" set to 5, this will ensure any
email with a Window's executable attached get's dropped.

---
  /\---/\  Eric J Fox
 /  o o  \ Home & Small Business Computer Support
 \.\   /./ in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area
    \@/    http://fox.phoenix.az.us/support
.