Subject: Re: updating packages regularly
To: NetBSD-users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Matthias Redlich <m-redlich@t-online.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/17/2003 21:53:33
I think you are looking for 'pkgchk'. This tool compares the version of
all installed packages with the versions in your pkgsrc tree. If
something is not up-to-date anymore it will be updated.

'pkgchk' can be found in pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkgchk.

Best regards
Matthias

--
Matthias Redlich <m-redlich@t-online.de>