Subject: Re: Showing which processes are writing to disk
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Brian de Alwis <bsd@cs.ubc.ca>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/27/2003 17:45:58
I should have reworded that: when running with little load, the
[usb0] process shows up periodically, which is then often followed
by the [ioflush] process, which causes the disk to spin up.  But
I can't think of what might be written -- and hence my request.

--
     Brian de Alwis | Graduate student | Software Practices Lab | UBC
"Passivity & cynicism have always come easily to the educated." - Ed Broadbent