Subject: Re: configuring the scroll button (?) on a laptop
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Christian Biere <christianbiere@gmx.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/03/2003 13:28:02
--=.e2DHDteJUC'4Sj

Hi Florence,

Florence HENRY <Florence.Henry@obspm.fr> wrote:

> I should then check that the pms support is in my kernel, and add
> those lines in my XF86Config file :
>
> Section "Pointer"
> 	Protocol        "busmouse"
> 	Device          "/dev/pms0"
> EndSection
>
> can I have 2 "pointer" sections ? one in wsmouse and one in pms ?

there's no such section "Pointer" AFAIK. Did you read XF86Config(5)?
The section serverlayout has an example which explains how you can
use two mice at once. This worked for me so I can use a mouse at
/dev/tty00 and another at /dev/wsmouse0 at the same time. Both
control the same cursor though (and I didn't assign different
axes to each).

--
Christian

--=.e2DHDteJUC'4Sj