Subject: Re: tlp vs. de driver (21140A chip), transmit timeouts
To: Matthias Buelow <mkb@mukappabeta.de>
From: None <emre@asper.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/02/2003 17:48:16
I've had a lot of those messages come up with the tlp driver, dating all the way
back to 1.4.  I've stopped using those cards...I use ex and sip cards instead.  I
was getting 'transmit underrun' or 'stray interrupt' too, and I was hoping that it
would be fixed, but it never did.  Nevertheless, the NICs still worked after those
messages, but any "green" message on my terminal makes me suspicious.