Subject: Re: Problem with mozilla-bin ?
To: Florence HENRY <Florence.Henry@obspm.fr>
From: Bryan P <u7@terran.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/23/2003 09:24:24
On the accomplished day of Apr 23, Florence HENRY said:

> Hello,
>
> I have installed mozilla-bin this morning (with the latest pkgsrc
> retreived this morning too with sup), and it just doesn't work.  the
> command /usr/pkg/bin/mozilla-linux just ends without any error message.
> what could be the origin of my problem ?
>
> ps : maybe I'm posting to the wrong mailing-list, but I've no working
> navigator for now and don't know the lists names by heart ....

I'm afraid I can't offer any suggestions with mozilla from pkgsrc, because
I've only ever built my own.  If you're browserless and have the
time/bandwidth at hand to do a mozilla build, you might consider that.
Sources from yesterday built and work quite well under current/i386 for me.

-bp
--
# Software Engineer