Subject: Re: softdeps and 1.6 (and mail)
To: None <Netbsd-Users@netbsd.org>
From: None <emre@asper.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/06/2003 23:35:51
It's doing both relay and POP3/IMAP.  The disk is a 7200RPM disk, and
overall the server get around 4000 messages a day, and delivers a little
over 3000 messages, so it's not really that busy.  I'm running 1.6P on
there (along with softdep) and it's been running rock solid for days now.
The softdep performance is amazing even during heavy disk use, so I have
no complaints.

On a side note, is there an easy way to install binary snapshots from
releng.netbsd.org?  I'm talking about the stuff in
ftp://releng.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/current/.  So far I've been
booting from the 1.6 CD and using FTP install to install those, but I was
wondering if there was a tool within NetBSD to make that easier.  I looked
into sushi, but that only lets me install stuff from pkgsrc.

thanks