Subject: Re: linux emulation for eclipse
To: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
From: Marc Recht <marc@informatik.uni-bremen.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/21/2003 16:05:02
--==========723066650==========

> Also, regardless of whether or not I was using it on Linux or NetBSD, I
> was only able to build linux-motif and only with JDK1.3.

Hmm, I'm running linux eclipse/gtk+2 (bin version from eclipse.org) for a=20
while now on 1.6x without any problems. What is the reason build eclipse=20
from the source on linux ? Wouldn't it be simpler to just use the (same)=20
bin pkg for Linux and NetBSD ? And maybe it could be a way to provide a=20
gtk+2 Version, too. (It looks just sooo much nicer.. :-))

Regards,
Marc
--
mundus es fabula