Subject: Re: Another thought on Game-pads
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Klaus Heinz <k.heinz.maer.drei@onlinehome.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/04/2003 08:46:40
Todd Gruhn wrote:

> I would hate to buy a controller, then have to return it
> because none of my games support it...

I can only talk about games/rocksndiamonds (a BoulderDash clone).
It works on i386 with the PC-joystick (some Logitech Wingman with a
gameport plug) I bought on Ebay for testing the game.
So I suppose if recognized USB gamepads support /dev/joy* they will work
as well. I wish my old Competition PRO joystick (from my Amiga) would
work on the PC, playing rocksndiamonds with the keyboard or an analog
joystick doesn't cut it.

ciao
     Klaus

PS: I can recommend rocksndiamonds, it's really nice :)