Subject: Re: 1.6.1 stability problems?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Christian Biere <christianbiere@gmx.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/08/2003 00:39:32
--=.6PvDppaeIfCj5h

Hi Steve,

Steve Bellovin <smb@research.att.com> wrote:
> Is anyone else having stability problems with 1.6.1?  My system is now
> crashing much more often.  Many of the crashes seem to be associated
> with either suspend/resume or pcmcia insertion/removal events.

could you provide a backtrace of a crash? Otherwise, I'm afraid, this
thread will go nowhere because there are far too many factors involved.
Just because 1.6.1 for everyone else, it doesn't mean there isn't a bug
and suspend/resume isn't really something of interest for servers
supposed to have huge uptimes, I guess.

Christian

--=.6PvDppaeIfCj5h

--=.6PvDppaeIfCj5h--