Subject: Re: Ameritrade v NetBSD1.6.0
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Gruhn <tgruhn2@mail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/07/2003 08:24:54
From pkg_info, my Mozilla ver is Mozilla-1.2.1

I also played around with CVSing the pkgtree:
cd /usr/pkgsrc
export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs -q update -dP
   #MY DISK then squeals for about 5min and the process
    hangs; I then press ^C

I then tried
cd /usr/pkgsrc
export CVSROOT=anoncvs@anoncvs.netbsd.org:/cvsroot
export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs -q update -dP
  #IN ABOUT 2 min I get the error: "Connection closed by
   204.152.184.161, end of file from server"

If it helps I bought the CD from Wasabi systems this time;
I also noticed I have 2 copies of CVS. I moved /usr/bin/cvs*
to /usr/bin/cvs*.CD -- I am currently running /usr/local/bin/cvs -- and that is cvs-1.11

I tried logging into https://online.wellsfargo.com
the first time it notified me that this is a secure site,
it then displayed the Wells-Fargo screen with the
horse drawn carriage...I have not got that far since.
I think that was a fluke.