Subject: scheduling groupware
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Matt Herzog <mherzog@acamm.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/05/2003 12:39:36
Hi All.

I need to deploy a web-based scheduling server and have seen dozens listed
at sourceforge and elsewhere. I have no religious convictions regarding
php vs jsp vs python so I'm open to any suggestions.

I just want something that will allow my users to double and even triple book
our facilities. We are a medical org and expect (based on years of experience)
roughly half of our appointments to be no shows and cancellations. This server
will not need to do email; just do scheduling nicely.

If I can manage to configure something that works nicely, I can possibly
begin to persuade my manager that NetBSD is at least the equal of Linux.

So, does anyone have experience with anything like Internal Affairs or
PHProjekt?

Thanks.

--
Matthew Herzog