Subject: USB keyboard & caps/num/scroll lock
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: mackstann <mack@incise.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/04/2003 23:53:30
Whenever I hit any of the "lock" keys, the kernel prints out this:

  pckbc: cmd failed

The lock keys still work fine, although I notice a bit of lag after
hitting one.  For example, if I hit caps lock, then try to type a key,
it won't register for a good second or two after hitting caps lock. It's
really not even that big of a deal, but I was just wondering whether it
was a known bug, and if there is any way to remedy it.  Thanks.

--
transmission complete | mackatincise.org | fortune@23:00 CST:
Real computer scientists despise the idea of actual hardware. Hardware