Subject: Re: PXE boot
To: Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus20021227T140310@wsrcc.com>
From: Diana Eichert <deichert@wrench.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/27/2002 15:16:52
You're on the money with the Intel motherboard.  However here's where
there is a glitch.  This momboard has NO PS2 hardware support.  It's an
Intel GS810 momboard, small little board, it's novelty arrives from it
having a mini-pci slot which is home to a wireless card.

thanks for the quick reply

diana