Subject: RE: Should I use bridge for this or just rely on the routing table?
To: 'Manuel Bouyer' <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Michael D. Spence <spence@panix.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/14/2002 12:44:08

Being able to move boxes from one network to the other without having to
change every single IP address is definitely an advantage.  And it just
worked!  No tears, no tangles...

Where's the recommended place to put the ifconfig bridge create command?
And do I create ifconfig.bridge0 and put the rest of the config commands
in there?