Subject: Re: NVIDIA drivers
To: None <bruno.delbono@devil.lucifer.at>
From: None <vodka@intoxicate.us>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/08/2002 18:02:50
> At 09:58 PM 11/8/2002 +0100, Tld wrote:

> I think its more involved than that. NetBSD-core may have negotiate with
>  them. The porting is usually not the problem but license. The answer
> from  Nvidia would depend upon if they think there is business.

Hmm, I wonder if they really make these drivers to increase their
business.  I can understand why they have Linux drivers, since a good
number of people are using Linux these days, and it's becomming to be a
business platform.  But FreeBSD is not 'that' popular, and I was beginning
to think the reason why they made drivers for it, is to give back to the
community; kind of like "here is a present from us to you FreeBSD users".

But of course I could be wrong :)