Subject: Re: Info Regarding NetBSD Internals
To: None <mfamir@hss.hns.com, netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Bruno Saverio Delbono <bruno.delbono@devil.lucifer.at>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/08/2002 11:44:46
At 02:42 PM 11/8/2002 +0530, mfamir@hss.hns.com wrote:

>Hi
>
>I am new to the Net BSD. I would like to read some material
>on the internals of the NetBSD. I intend to read on the following
>lines:
>- process management
>- memory management
>- file system.
>- IPC
>
>Please guide me where I can get the above mentioned topics.

Actually another great reference would be "The Design and Implementation of
the 4.4BSD Operating System (Unix and Open Systems Series.)"
http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201549794/ref%3Dbr%5Flf%5Feb%5F12/402-5636610-5660943

Gets a bit bore-ish after a while if you read in a train sitting in front
of cute girl though :-)

Regards,

-Bruno

>DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems

[...]

These disclaimers are usually not enforceable and can cause a lot of grief.