Subject: Re: Problems compiling MPlayer
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Christian Biere <christianbiere@gmx.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/27/2002 00:20:05
--=.0L:RCa'amk6u0D

Daniel Bolgheroni <dab__@uol.com.br> wrote:

> > Try adding --with-extraincdir=/usr/pkg/include
> > --with-extralibdir=/usr/pkg/lib to the configure command line.

MPlayer doesn't use autoconf. The developers use their own faked configure
for reasons I cannot really imagine. However MPlayer is still a great
piece of software. The solution is:

./configure --with-extraincdir=/usr/pkg/include
--with-extralibdir="/usr/pkg/lib -R/usr/pkg/lib"

(Ignore the line break.)

If you have problems with configure, please, post the appropriate lines
from config.log (in this case configure.log).

Christian

--=.0L:RCa'amk6u0D

--=.0L:RCa'amk6u0D--