Subject: 1.6 ISO images?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Carlos A. Carnero Delgado <carnero@icrt.cu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/16/2002 14:20:32
Hi,

now that 1.6 is officially out, what's the time frame when we can expect
the ISO images hitting the servers? I'm *not* trying to push things
around, this is solely for informational purposes (I have to return a
burner next week and I was wondering if I still had time.)

FWIW, 1.5.2 kicked some serious *ss when it was released; I hope that
1.6 does it as well. Thank to all developers and contributors for a top
of the line operating system!

Best regards,
--
carlos carnero | carnero@icrt.cu | sysadmin/BOFH

<django23> I have a stupid question: what does "sendmail" do?
<Epesh> django: you're right, that is pretty stupid