Subject: Re: Choosing printer for use with NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Jacoboni <jaco@scrogneugneu.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/10/2002 16:01:27
>>>>> "Tomasz" == Tomasz Luchowski <tomasz@luchowski.com> writes:

Tomasz> I am going to buy a new HP DeskJet printer.  Can anyone
Tomasz> economical ink printer that's well supported by something that
Tomasz> runs on NetBSD?

I've just changed my "old" 890C for a 5500. 5500 is rather cheap (199
euros) and works fine. That's not a race car, though, but acceptable
for me given the little amount of printing i need.

I know photo printing is not what you want, but you may do it with
the HP hpijs drivers.

Don't know if there are cheaper models (without photo handling) :
i've no found them when i was searching for a new model.
--
Éric Jacoboni, né il y a 1335110206 secondes