Subject: Choosing printer for use with NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Tomasz Luchowski <tomasz@luchowski.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/10/2002 17:02:24
Hi,

I am going to buy a new HP DeskJet printer. Until now, I didn't really care about
printing under NetBSD, because I didn't have to, and I still had access to Windows
if I was to print something out for someone else. But now, since I am going to buy a new printer,
I'd like you folks to recommend some models, if possible. I would like to be able
to use it easily from OpenOffice and Mozilla (to print documents I'll write and be
able to print something from the Web). I don't intend to print photos/anything.
Neither very high quality nor ability to print photos is essential, I want it to
be cheap and well-supported.

Can anyone economical ink printer that's well supported by something that runs on NetBSD?

Thanks,
  Tomasz

--
/* Tomasz Luchowski <tomasz@luchowski.com> */