Subject: Anyone using SpamAssassin?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Johnny C. Lam <jlam@office.wlam>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/05/2002 16:19:15
I was wondering if anyone could share their experiences with using
spamassassin on NetBSD to filter spam for an entire site.  I'm trying it
out with postfix, using procmail for delivery and using spamassassin as a
procmail filter, and I've set it up so that probable spam is filed into a
user's spam folder.  It seems to be going a good job, but I've only been
receiving obvious spam thus far.  SpamAssassin's documentation claims to
be very good at discriminating between spam and non-spam.  Has anyone had
either good or bad experiences with spamassassin that they'd like to share?

	Thanks,

	-- Johnny Lam <jlam@williamlam.com>