Subject: Re: NetBSD Roadmap available anywhere?
To: None <davidf@caymas.com>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@wasabisystems.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/19/2002 19:02:06
"David Francheski" <davidf@caymas.com> writes:
> I was wondering if there is a kind of a roadmap of feature rollouts
> for NetBSD anywhere?    Something that would tell me
> when features are targeted for integration into the mainline branch
> (e.g., when will SMP support be added, kqueues, etc) ?

SMP is already in for several ports (but not i386, for which is is
going to be added 'soon'). Also due to be added soon are integration
of the nathanw_sa branch for scheduler activations based threading,
the kqueue branch, and a bunch of other goodies. We were waiting on
1.6 being branched for a lot of that stuff to get integrated so it is
all happening ~now.

--
Perry E. Metzger		perry@wasabisystems.com