Subject: Re: ISDN
To: Richard Ibbotson <richard@sheflug.co.uk>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/29/2002 17:30:24
> Did that and that's why I had to send mail to this list to try to
> sort out my confusion.   It's highly confusing dealing with ISDN
> configuration and kernel configuration all at the same time.

I have no idea how you got to the GENERIC_ISDN configuration if you have
1.5.2 sources and only teh external I4B distribution.

Inside the I4B distribtuion, in the directory NetBSD, there is a INSTALLATION
document. Use that.

I hope you did *not* try following the ISDN-howto on

  http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/network/isdn

as this only talks about the in-tree version and won't work with I4B.

Martin